Here share you a photo of outdoor led screen billboard which went viral in the industry circle of friends :
Right! As you can see,the outdoor LED advertising billboard caught fire!
When the LED display screens were aging in our workshop, I tried to pass in front of the LED display that was being light. I could really feel its lighting temperature, even if it was just a little bit. That how much hotter would an LED display be if it were exposed to the sun and work for a long time ? It’s not hard to imagine. Now the LED display market is gradually becoming full, with fierce competition and uneven product prices.We contact a lot of customers, most of them care about the price of the product first, the second is the quality. Some of them even not care about the quality,they think if it’s broken,that replace it.But there will add the replacement costs and safety issues.For the safety issue like caught fire,we know it doesn’t happen 100% of the time, but when it does, it’s 100% over.
How could an outdoor LED screen catch fire? The material, the power supply, the design, …etc, could be the trigger. In fact, it’s really not just buy materials to assemble the modular LED panels,to access the strong current must consider the safety and stability of the product. The heat dissipation of LED displays is very important, especially the outdoor Led video walls. So the materials should be have good heat dissipation function,what’s more,the aluminum die-cast cabinet is a good choice. And the power should be good quality. The design of the products should be perfect,especially the design of the circuit setting of LED board. All of these, determine the level of safety of a product in essence.
If you have any more ideas on this, please feel free to contact me. I would be very grateful.
Post time: Jul-31-2020